2 Pulleys in square means huge cutting dimension but small foot print.
With a cutting height of 645 mm and a band saw length of 4245 mm, the Mammut 830 is the ultimate machine for the fish and meat industry.
- "CE" -certified and "GS" -valuated
- complies with accident prevention regulations
- detachable safety feed (material press)
- separat protected saw blade in the operating area
-automatic shutdown and stop of the machine
as soon as the wheel covers (doors) are opened.
- solid welded table for better cleaning
- stable table with hygienically designed reinforcements
- built-in wheel wipers - exchangeable without tools
- saw band guide made of wear resistant material and
removable without tools
- Gas spring tension of the saw blade, thereby always
correct belt tension.
- All housing parts are made of stainless steel.
- Wheels with rims to prevent that saw blade jumps of
the wheel during operation.
- Self-supporting stainless steel housing
- Slice thickness gauge can be removed without tools
- Machine construction without using silicone,
therefore also absolutely hygienic in the future.
- Electronic wear-free motor brake
- Safety switch monitoring center for safety
-Security magnet in hygienic design in stainless steel housing.
- large ergonomic handle for opening the doors.
- Stainless steel chip box
- Three-phase current: 230/400 V / 50 Hz.
- Power consumption: 2 x 2,2 kW
- Speed: 1500 / min.
- Table dimensions: 865 x 1432 mm
- Cutting speed: approx. 30 meters / second
- Cutting width: 793 mm
- Cutting height: 600 mm
- Saw blade length: 4445 x 16 mm
- Housing: stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 950 x 1432 x 2104 mm
- Net weight: 465 kg
4 PULLEYS MEANS ADVANTAGES IN THE SQUARE